Friday, April 14, 2017

Sweet Sentiments Card

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I have a card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful ribbon and lace from the April Ribbon Club Assortment. I love all the ribbons in this months kit.  If you haven't seen it yet, you can find it here :)

My card for today was made up using Graphic45 sweet sentiments design paper, and Bazzill card stock. Love how the ribbon matches it perfectly!!  The sentiment I chose to use is from The Project Bin and is stamped in black Club Scrap ink. Next I chose to distress the oval using a purple.

The beautiful flower embellishments  are from RRR and I have to say these are my favorite. I also chose to use the leaves from Really Reasonable Ribbon too. The branches I punched out using the MS punch.

Flowers were created using Cheery Lynn's Small Rose Flower die, and my Glass Flower Technique that can be found on my blog. I cut out the flowers using the matching design paper, and then distressed them using the purple ink.  I always love the way these turn out. Not to mention they are fun to make, and look beautiful in person!

Lastly I added some sewing in a coordinating color.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say