Monday, April 10, 2017

Love You

Hi, blog friends! It's Karen Letchworth here today posting a sweet card I created with some of favorite supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  What I love most about Really Reasonable Ribbon is that I can take a simple patterned paper and easily turn it into something SUPER special simply by adding some of their lovely ribbons and trims.  I had a lot of fun making this card doing just that.
I started with two patterned papers and a journalling card from a lovely line called This & That by Echo Park that I inked and machine stitched.  Once I had my patterned papers ready, I added some buttons to the button card.  Then, I laid a strip of Brown Center Stitch Burlap and a length of Cream Seam Binding.  I tied a double bow using the Cream Seam Binding and some Brown Sugar Baker's Twine.  I also added a Coral Open End Rose and two Two-Toned Chocolate Brown Open End Roses.
Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many lovely trims and goodies to adorn your cards and projects.  There's also a fun challenge going on where you can share your ribbon-topped creations.  We love seeing your art, and we welcome you to play along.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Karen

1 comment :

  1. Karen, this is gorgeous. Love the way you put this together.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say