Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Just Living is Not Enough...

Hi ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here today sharing a pretty all-occasion card that I made using some of the ribbons from the April Ribbon Club Assortment and some Mulberry Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I may have mentioned this before, but I really LOVE the Aqua and Coral color combination in the April Ribbon Club Assortment!!

Not a member yet?

The April Ribbon Club Assortment is an Aqua and Coral Ribbon Mix that contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each monthly assortment is a holiday or color themed assortment of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow and 'blog hop' along with us while the design team showcases this pretty ribbon assortment.


I realized that I tend to always go to the 5/8" ribbon widths for my bows because that's the width that I favor.  BUT, the 3/8" ribbons make a lovely bow as well, right?

I've been on a handmade rose making kick lately using dies from Cheery Lynn Designs and pretty colored papers that I made with distress inks.  It's always fun to tuck in some smaller pre-made flowers too.  I supplemented my handmade roses with some White Aster Daisy Stem Flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon for this card .  I think it adds a pretty touch.
My pretty bi-color double-loop bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using two of the 3/8" printed satin ribbons from the April Ribbon Club Assortment.

For a video tutorial on how I created this beautiful bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say