Monday, April 17, 2017

Honeycomb Coral Satin Ribbon's Perfect Playmate

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Have you broken open the Aqua and Coral Mix April Ribbon Club Collection yet?  Oooh-la-la! I have not been able to stop playing with these scrumptious ribbons!  I thought I'd let you in on my latest happy discovery: the 3/8" Honeycomb Coral Satin Ribbon in the collection is the perfect playmate for Graphic 45's chic Cafe Parisian collection.


If you're a fan of Cafe Parisian, I have even more good news for you.  All the ribbons in this month's Club Assortment work beautifully with it.  For this card, I used my Zutter Bow-it-All tool to tie a triple loop bow, then topped it with the cardstock flowers from the collection.

T
I love the soft sheen, subtle pattern and texture that the ribbon adds to this card.


I added a handwritten sentiment and a pocket on the inside.  The small note card in the pocket is where I'll add my personal greeting.

I hope I inspired you to get out your paper pretties and play today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy


2 comments :

  1. This month's ribbon is perfect with this G45 collection.
    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about it!! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say