Saturday, March 12, 2016

Wishing You a Special Day

Hi friends.  Today I have a card featuring a couple of the ribbons in the RRR March Ribbon Club Assortment and some beautiful dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
This wonderful Spring themed Ribbon Club Assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  What a great way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.  Not a member yet?  Treat yourself and JOIN TODAY!
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our monthly blog hop and see all the gorgeous creations the design team made with this fabulous assortment.

My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0 with ribbon from the March assortment.

For a video tutorial on how to make this bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say