Thursday, March 3, 2016

Vintage Easter Greetings

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a lovely vintage Easter card I made with images from Polly's Paper Studio and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I created my card base with two papers selected from the Vintage Easter Creativity Kit.  I then popped up one of the vintage digi images included and the sentiment banner with foam dots.  I added some subtle sparkle to the image with my Clear Wink of Stella marker. 

I created a and for the card using the new Lemon with Stitched Center Satin ribbon.  I then tied a multi-loop bow to the band made with Lemonwood Stripe Baker's Twine.  I hope you enjoy my Easter card and have a wonderful day!

2 comments :

  1. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Love the card with this gorgeous picture.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say