Thursday, March 31, 2016

There Are Two Things We Can Give Our Children...

Hi friends.  Bonnie here today with a beautiful card that I topped off with a gorgeous bi-color double-loop bow made with my favorite Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Along with the ribbon, my card today features two gorgeous dies from Cheery Lynn Designs and a wonderful sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design.
I created my butterfly using gorgeous shimmery iridescent paper and then layered it on a piece of dark blue cardstock for a shadow type effect.  For the butterfly body, I added adhesive pearls in two sizes.
My bi-color double-loop bow was made with Turquoise and Electric Blue 5/8" Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.

For a video tutorial on how to create this beautiful bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say