Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Makes Us Happy

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I made using items from the March Simon Says Stamp Card Kit and some twine from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.


I colored the watercolor image from the kit with my Gansai Tambi Watercolor Palette.  After I colored the image I set it aside to dry for a bit.  I then created the card base using orange cardstock and patterned paper from the kit.  I wrapped Black Burlap String around the middle of the card base.  I then took the image and cut out the picture to separate it from the sentiment.  I then popped all of the individual pieces onto the card base with foam tape.  I added tiny bows to the egg balloons with the same string.  I added some white accents to the balloons with white gel pen and white perfect pearls.  I added Journey Glaze to the bold words in the sentiment to make them stand out a bit more.  I hope you enjoy this bright spring card.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say