Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Shabby Pink Eater Bunny w/Frame Wall Hanging

Hey there Peeps! Happy Tuesday to all of you. I'm feeling a little discombobulated with leap year but I think I'm back on track now : ) I'm sharing a very shabby and Eastery project with lovely ribbons from the  Welcome Spring Ribbon of the Month March Assortment.
This is the bestest Spring assortment I have ever seen!!!! Which inspired me to create this.....




 
I'm also using the Cottage Roses, Cosmos, Sweetheart Blossoms, Open Roses, Ivory Burlap String, Victoria White Lace.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the bows with the embellishment in the middle. The frame around the bunny give the tag the Wow. Need to try to find this kind of mini frame for a few cards this year. Again, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say