Tuesday, March 8, 2016

One-of-a-Kind

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a fun thank you card. I used the absolutely gorgeous Noble Peacock Seam Binding. I'm sure I've said before that seam binding is my all-time favorite ribbon. I love wrinkling it which is really easy - I spritz it with water, wad it up and hit it with shorts bursts of heat from my heat tool to set the wrinkles.


I created this gorgeous fluffy bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. :)


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap!

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! The selection of products is amazing, the prices are awesome, the shipping is fast and the customer service is great! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment :

  1. just beautiful great job love the blog and the products. just got a order last week how nice it all is .. loving it ...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say