Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Times This Way















                      Happy Friday!  Ohhhhh and Happy Spring!  Hopefully your Spring has made its debut,  unlike here where it is still spitting snow on and off.  It is my day here at the Really Reasonable Blog.  Bright and happy is what I craved today.  I grabbed oodles of lipstick red seam binding and matched it up with scraps, bingo cards, stickers, and anything that made me smile!  I also used moss seam binding and green apple baker's twine for contrast.                     
                      Several of the cards I also decked out the inside for fun.  Great way to use scraps and tidbits.   Sometimes I like to put my sentiment inside as well....that way I can either build on the theme or not have to worry about fitting it on the front.  Well that is it for me....enjoy your weekend!  Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Great designs! Love all 3 cards...those bright colors against the white are just so cheery, crisp and clean! Love, love! TFS

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say