Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Craving Happy


                           Soooo I thought Spring had sprung....but apparently I was very VERY wrong.  It has been snowing for the last three days.  Sigh.   Soooooo I am making my own weather inside with some bright happy birthday cards created for RRR.  I used similar color schemes on both but they have very different looks.  I used chevron striped twill in turquoise, paradise aqua seam binding, and baker's twine in teal.  I also topped my chevron bow with some sweet little red sweetheart blossoms.  I think they are a couple of cuties...and they make me smile!  Hugs, Cherry

3 comments :

  1. Sorry about the snow,
    but your cards are so
    fun and love the owls!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute owls. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Absolutely beautiful!! Love the adorable owls!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say