Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Birthday Wishes Card

Hi friends.  It's Bonnie here again today with another birthday card for my stash.  I keep making them and they keep disappearing!  Good thing I love making pretty birthday cards topped with beautiful bows made with yummy ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Today I'm using my all time favorite Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon for the bow and the band around my card under the sentiment panel.  This ribbon is so easy to work with AND inexpensive.  What a fabulous combination!
For this card I handmade my flowers using the beautiful Large Rose and Sweet Christine Flower dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The beautiful background die is called Arabian Nights Rectangle Frame and it's also from Cheery Lynn Designs.

If you don't have time to create your own handmade flowers, Really Reasonable Ribbon offers a HUGE variety of Mulberry Flower from Wild Orchid Crafts and very economical prices.  Stop over and take a look today!
My beautiful bi-color double-loop bow was made from Lemon and Rose Bloom Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and it was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.

For a video tutorial on how to make this bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Love the yellow, pink and purple colors. Gorgeous card and box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! i love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say