Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Vintage Thank You Christmas Card

Hello from Nancy, Design Team Member from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This year, I plan to get my Christmas Thank You cards made before Christmas and very excited to show you a lovely ribbon that you will want for your cards.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has gorgeous Christmas ribbons and I love their plaid ribbons that I use often for my country or vintage themes. 

I really fell in love with the Plaid Ribbon Ivory/Rust/Gold and have been using it for my vintage Christmas cards this year like the card above.  The ribbon has rich rust and ivory colors with gold running through it.  This ribbon brings out the gold, ivory and rust in my colors in my card.  Of course, I couldn't have made this bow without my Zutter Bow-It-All V2.0 .

Plaid Ribbon Ivory/Rust/Gold
The picture or image came from Graphic 45 Christmas Carol pad.  The dies that were used are the following:  
Sue Wilson-Holly Spray
Sue Wilson, Mosaic Poinsettia
Sue Wilson - Thank You
Sue Wilson - Scandinavian Border
Spellbinder - Poinsettia

Now it is your turn and join us for our exciting Really Reasonable Ribbon current challenge, Shimmer and Sparkle theme with ribbon or trim that ends on December 12th.   Also, here is the December and November Ribbon Club Assortment.
 Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin with these two fabulous assortments for a special low price.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try out new ribbon styles.

Gift subscriptions are available for crafty friends in 3, 6 or 12-month options. 

 Hope this inspired you to get busy and buy those ribbons for your holiday projects.  I would appreciate a comment and can't wait to also see your projects.   


2 comments :

  1. This is scrumptious Nancy....lovely christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy! This is one stunning card...and the photography is amazing! That layered poinsettia is a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say