Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Tump Tumpity Tum


Tump tumpity tum....I just like saying it :) .   All Christmas verbiage makes me happy!  Today is my day here at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.   This little mini envelope makes me happy...shiny and full of red accents.  I added washi tape and sticker borders to the bottom...added one of my vintage milk caps and the cutest Santa image that I just happened to get off a Santa towel I bought last year at World Market.  It was too adorable to throw away.  I made  a little mini postcard to nestle inside that and I hand stamped images from Purple Onion stamps.  I topped it off with lipstick red seam binding and added Christmas red zig zag on white ribbon for tying to a package or tree.  Other than that, a bit of Christmas twine to tie my mini sentiment tag on and done!  This could have several uses....a gift enclosure for a gift card, money holder, Christmas ornament, or deck out some garland or a wreath.  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, Cherry

2 comments :

  1. Love what you did with the jingle bells and bow. Very cute envelope and too cute to throw away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love everything about this! Your embellishments are over the top!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say