Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Watercolored Thank You Card


Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a fairly simple watercolor thank you card I created using a stamp set from Altenew and some natural twine from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  Just a reminder, there is a three day sale going on right now so head on over to get some great deals on  beautiful ribbon and other great card making products.

The codes are good now through midnight Eastern time on Thursday 6/4/15.
(Sale code is not valid on prior orders, ribbon club subscriptions, ribbon club gift subscriptions, or special order items).
 Order subtotals from $15.00 to $39.99 SAVE 10% using code SUMMERFUN10.

Order subtotals $40 and up SAVE 15% using code SUMMERFUN15.


I stamped several of the Magnolia images in Versamark ink onto Tim Holtz Watercolor cardstock and then embossed them with White fine detail embossing powder.  I then water colored them in with my Spectrum Aqua markers and Gansai Tambi watercolors.  The sentiment is from another Altenew stamp set which I stamped in Versafine ink onto white cardstock and then fussy cut it out.  I wrapped Ivory Burlap String around the watercolor panel and placed the sentiment over it with foam tape.  I also created a bow with the same string.  I then adhered the entire panel down to patterned paper mounted to a white A2 top folding card base.  I hope you enjoy this simple but pretty card.  Have a wonderful day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say