Thursday, May 28, 2015

Showcasing Beautiful Mulberry Flowers available at Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hi friends.  I'm popping in today to share a card I made with just a small sampling of beautiful Mulberry Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts that are available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Now you know I love to create my own handmade flowers, but sometimes there is just not enough time, so I also like to keep a big supply of mulberry flowers on hand.  They are actually very inexpensive and they add a beautiful look to your card or project.  Don't you agree?
I created my beautiful double-loop double-layer bow with Charcoal Checkerboard Satin using my favorite tool, the Bow-it-All V2.0.  
To view my Bow-it-All video tutorials to see all that you can do with this fun tool, please visit my YouTube channel.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For information on the products used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say