Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Warm and Cozy Autumn Card


Hello everyone.  It's Dana from Got Joy Creations and I'm one of the newest members of the design team.  First I would to thank Bonnie for extending this invitation to me.  I was thrilled when I received her email.  I have been a long time fan of Really Reasonable Ribbon and Bonnie.  Now let's take a look at my first project.


I love anything and everything fall.  The cool crisp mornings and the chilly fall evenings.  The best part is snuggling up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa.  Oh the life!  I picked ribbon from the August ribbon kit that includes some fabulous autumn diamond print grosgrain ribbon and the beautiful arianna natural crochet lace.  I have used the autumn diamond print ribbon on so many of my fall projects.  The colors work so well with this time of year.


Here's a close up of my bow using the crochet lace ribbon.  Isn't that ribbon a-mazing?  I love the feel and the texture it provides to my projects.  It reminds me of a warm fall sweater.  Makes me want to curl up with it.  LOL  I used my Bow-It-All to make my double bow.  This tool is a life saver as I am so bow challenged.  ;-) I paired my ribbon with some fall paper and a cute image I colored using my Copic markers.

That's my first project fans.  I hope you enjoyed yourself today.  Make sure to swing by again tomorrow to see more inspiration from Kathy.  Have a fabulous day everyone.

Dana

1 comment :

  1. Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say