Thursday, November 27, 2014

This Card is to DYE For! By Jenn Cochran


Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  Hope everyone here in the US is enjoying their day off and eating some yummy food!  Have a fabulous day!

Today I (Jenn) am sharing with you a card I made using alcohol ink dyed seam binding and Wild Orchid Berry Sprays from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I sprayed my White Seam Binding and my White Berry Sprays with Spectrum Noir Alcohol inks.  It is super easy to do with a eBrush Airbrush system.  I also colored my rhinestones with the same technique.


You can customize any white or light colored ribbon *I prefer white* using this technique.  It really gives your cards and projects the appearance of having custom made ribbon to match all the colors in your color scheme.



Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the RRR website and catch the current sale going on NOW.


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say