Thursday, February 20, 2014

RRR Fashionista Card


Really Reasonable Ribbon Fashionista Card

Hello all you fabulous ribbon lovers! It is once again my turn to share some ribbony goodness with you. Today I have a Really Reasonable Ribbon Fashionista Card that goes together quick and easy!

RRR Feb 20 02

I layered papers from the Graphic 45 Fashionista collection and then added this adorable little tag. The card was cute, but a little bit of a "Plain Jane" if you know what I mean. Ribbon to the rescue!

RRR Feb 20 04

I went into my RRR stash and found this gorgeous green satin from the Dark Satin Assortment as the perfect compliment to the green, red and yellow color palette in my card.

RRR Feb 20 03

I used my Bow it All Tool to tie this gorgeous two layer bow. I've shared with you before how I was "ribbon challenged" most of my life and how this wonderful tool makes it easy to tie the perfect bow every time. It is truly one of the best investments I've ever made. I watched Bonnie's wonderful video tutorials on You Tube and my "bow woes" are a thing of the past!

RRR Feb 20 07

The bow was a definite improvement, but I felt the card still needed a little something more. When I pulled this wonderful cream shabby flower, I knew we were done.
Here's a peek at the inside:

RRR Feb 20 06

Never underestimate the power of ribbon! It can turn a Plain Jane into a Fashionista!
Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

4 comments :

  1. Oh Kathy this card is so, so elegant I love the tag and that ribbon is super yummy. The sentiment inside is perfect have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WOW"This is so elegantly produced and the ribbon and all of the other embellis and sentiment are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....need to get that collection back out...love it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, ladies! I'm so glad you liked my little card. The ribbon really dressed it up! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say