Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elegant Wedding Card


Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I am bringing you another inspiration for you to create something with our November Ribbon Club Assortments. I know we are all in the big Christmas mood already, but how about some clean and simple wedding card?


I designed this card specifically to show off this awesome silver ribbon from our November Ribbon Club Assortment. With minimal stamping and clean background, you can make a trim to say a lot for your card.


Don't you love the cool patterns on the ribbon? This is one of my favorite from this month's assortment. I kept the rest of the color scheme to match the ribbon, with silver and blue. Added a small pearl on the cake image for a finishing touch.

If you haven't done so, make sure to grab this month's ribbon club assortment!


Hope you like today's card! Thanks for joining us today and make sure to check tomorrow for another inspiration! 

Hugs,

Nicole

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful card!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! Love the way that silver ribbon works with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wedding card I love making wedding cards it always makes me happy and hopeful! I won this months blog hop and I can not wait to get my hands on these ribbons. Now after seeing your card I'm even more excited TFS

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say