Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meow

I ain't lion - this is a cute digital image (Lion) available at I Brake for Stamps. I love the look on his face. You never know what he might be thinking! I printed my image on Georgia Pacific White cardstock and then colored in using Copic markers. My designer papers are from My Mind's Eye, DCWV, and Authentique. They all went together pretty well!

The sentiment is from one of Kim Hughes' Cornish Heritage Farms sets. I wanted to keep my trims natural, to go along with the theme of the card, so I chose 1 1/5" Ivory Jute Ribbon and Natural Jute String. There are several colors available of both trims HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments :

  1. What a cute card. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The background with the lion is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say