Monday, July 23, 2012

RRR Goodies...














Hello my friends!  I am popping in today to share some goodies using Really Reasonable Ribbons.  My first project is a card with an envelope to tuck in a gift card for someone's birthday.  Around these parts we love Barne's and Noble's so that is what is tucked in my gift enclosure.  I used some shabby papers and digi images for my card.  I embellished it using ivory burlap ribbon which I pulled a part and wound through my little tag banner and in my buttons.  I also used seambinding in white and dyed it imperfectly with some Tim Holtz ink for a worn look.  The bottom of the card has Penelope lace to finish it off.  
My other project used my fave Middy Biddy bags .  I love to fussy these little cuties up and make tags to tuck inside.  I used some papers, doily, stamps, and a few more toppings to gussy it up.  I made flowers using the natural burlap with white and pink stripes .  I used the same technique that I shared before, simply winding the ribbon around and around.  I layered them with some chiffon flowers, pearls,and fabric.  The background of the bag uses the jute ivory ribbon ...which is my new favorite.  I topped the bag and tags off with seambinding in baby pink and bakers twine in cotton candy. 
I also used a border of pink velvet at the bottom.  Just a simple project ...but fun!  Hope you have enjoyed!  Happy Summer, cherry

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards with some really lovely detail ideas. Thanks so much for popping in on me too!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these sweet projects! The pretty pink seam binding and velvet ribbon make them so dainty. Love the shabby chic style!
    Thank you for sharing and the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow!! These are so sweet!! Love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail is awesome in both the card and the bag. Both are wonderful.
    Sandi K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with lots of lovely detail and embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome!!!!
    Fran C

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say