Saturday, April 7, 2012

♥♥♥Easter Treat Bags & Matching Cards♥♥♥

Hello everyone, Cheryl here to share my Easter Treat Bags and matching cards for my 2 nieces. I made these for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the BEAUTIFUL ribbons, laces, and seam binding that Bonnie Carries. 

On this treat bag I used a pink lunch bag and decorated it with Sard Stock, Design Paper , Gingham Pink ribbon, Lace, Flowers, and CottageCutz Pennants. The Darling Bunny image is from Victorine Originals Stamps and is colored with Copics.
Ribbons Used:
I used the Noelle white lace across the top fold down piece, kinda like a border for the bag. I think it was a perfect fit for this bag. The gingham pink I used to hold the pennants across the bag and then added bows and some flowers. Lastly I tied the top flap to the bag using the gingham and then adding a bow and tying it closed

Other Supplies:
Design Paper, and H, and Letters are all from paper pack
Spellbinders Ovals
Wild Orchid flowers
Copics to color

Here are both Treat Bags below. The purple one is for my older niece and the Pink and Yellow is for my younger niece who will be 2.

On this purple treat bag I used a white lunch bag and ran it through the Big Shots machine with a spellbinder circle for the handle. I then used some Dp and sewing,CottageCutz Eggs, Love Tag, and Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon. I then added some flowers and a sweet Kraftin Kimmie's image.

Really Reasonable Ribbon used:

Other Supplies:
CottageCutz Love Tags
Wild Orchid flowers
Brads, Metal Heart
Kraftin Kimmies image
sewing

I really enjoyed making these matching cards and Treat bags for the girls, and hope they enjoy them too. I'm sure they are going to love the candy inside much better....LOL 

These are super easy to make and a wonderful way to give a gift as well. 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!!!!



8 comments :

  1. Oh these are so so pretty:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and adorable! I love the soft colors... these just scream SPRING! :) Both bag sets are just gorgeousness!!

    I know yall have notified the new DT, but when will you share who they are? I am dying to see :) Your current DT are very creative and I just LOVE all of the detail and goodness in every post!

    I only recently found you, but your blog is very inspiring :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling.
    Wishing you a Very Happy Easter
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable Easter set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say