Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Sweetie


Hello everyone! It's Emily here from Create Serendipity! Since the weather here in southern Ohio has been wacky lately, I got in a "Spring" kick with my project for today. Well, it was 70 degrees and sunny while I was scrapping, so maybe that's why... considering on Monday we had 2 inches of snow!

Today, I have a fun little layout to share with you today! I am NOT a layout maker and I rarely do them, but this year I made a resolution to get my daughter's first couple of years scrapped. She's only 4 now, so I don't have TOO much that I haven't got finished!

I found a sketch for this layout somewhere online and wanted to try it. For me, sketches are a life-saver when making layouts!

I used some of the Pink Satin w/Scalloped Edge Ribbon. I just LOVE this ribbon! The quality of it is fabulous!


Thanks for stopping by today!

♥ Emily


2 comments :

  1. So adorable-and I love the Spring colors and ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you did a very good job here! I really like your colors! And your daughter is a CUTIE. I am like you I can't all way come up with lay outs. keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say