Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time Flies

For the May RRR Blog Hop, please click here or scroll down.
 

Hi everyone!  Misty here, and I did a little layout to share with you all.  This used three different Really Reasonable Ribbons on it!  I loved how it came together, and it was EXACTLY what I needed to give this layout the impact that it needed.  I was shooting for an elegant "vintagy" feel to the layout to encompass the marriage theme and that it is an old one.  SEVENTEEN YEARS old to be exact!  LOL
I used:
scalloped purple trim
Estelle White Crochet Lace
Aqua Baker's twine

 The lavender trim gave the elegant feeling while the lace an the baker's twine encompassed the vintage, and together, the three made a "Perfect Marriage" into this layout! 





Next time you need a little extra "OOOMPH" to your layout, take a look into your ribbon/lace stash!  You might be surprised at what you will find that will work!

I hope I have inspired you all today!!!  
Be sure to come back tomorrow...the new CHALLENGE will be posted...
YEAH BABY!!!  
I LOVE a good challenge!

1 comment :

  1. Super gorgeous layout Misty. I love the paper and the beautiful ribbon products. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say