Friday, May 20, 2011

Friends

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!  Today's layout was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful 1" Brown Satin with Grosgrain Edge!  LOVE this ribbon :)

My daughter and her friends were messing around taking pictures and she had uploaded this one to my computer so I decided to print it out and use it for my layout :)  They look sooo CUTE!  The 3 musketeers hehhehehe.
Supplies Used:

 brown card stock
 Cream card stock
 Graphic45 springtime dp
 Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch die cuts, Bella Leaves Stamp
 Buttons, Brads, Tag

I used the brown satin ribbon across my page, and then added a bow with the same ribbon. I also added a banner of the same ribbon on the bottom and then added a tag using the brown ribbon from the May Ribbon Club kit!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,




4 comments :

  1. Just gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Cheryl! Love the flowers and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet layout Cheryl!
    The girls look sweet surrounded by all of the pretty flowers!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say