Monday, April 18, 2011

Double The Fun With a 2 Tone Bow!


Hi Everyone!
True :D here.

I wanted to show you a card I did using 2 colors of contrasting ribbons.
I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's ~ Satin with Grosgrain Edge ribbons in Fuchsia and Moss.


This ribbon comes in many beautiful colors. View them all HERE.
One of the best ways to add them to your collection is to order the pre-mixed assortments.
Right now, Bonnie has them in both Pastel...


...and Dark for just $3.99 for each 10 yard set! :)

They are super beautiful in real life!!!



I would just like to take a second here and remind you about our "Violets, Lilacs, and Plums...Oh My!" challenge that is going on right now. There is still plenty of time to enter! 
Click HERE for all of the details.

And on a special note:
This will be my last post before the new design team starts and I would like to tell the girls that will be exiting at the end of this month, that it has been a true pleasure working with you. Your work has both awed and inspired me! Lot of love to you all!

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
True :D


5 comments :

  1. I absolutely looovvveee the Fuchsia and Moss color combo. Gorgeous design Trudy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors, and love that DP in the background. Bunny is adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love these colors you used. Great job with this beautiful design.
    Excited to see what the new team will be creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color combo is fantastic! Just gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. True,
    I'll miss you, your work is beautiful!

    Linda Imler

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say