Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh...Glitz!! I Got PB&J On My Card!!!! :)



Ha! The title made ya look didn't it?  ;)

True :D here 'cause it's my day to post!  ;)

I just knew that the drop dead gorgeous Purple Glitz ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon would go perfectly with grape jelly.  I think I was right! :)
This sweet little Valentine card is made from one of my new clear stamp illustrations.

 The papers were purchased from Hobby Lobby. The Red was just marked "Red Hearts" no company name and the Purple Glitter paper is from The Paper Studio. The brown cardstock is from The Paper Temptress.
Click to view thw photo below to see how real the peanut butter and jelly sandwich looks. Lots of  layers of Diamond Glaze gives it it's realistic dimension. I just love the stuff!

There is still tons of time to enter our "Something New + Ribbon" challenge...Hope to see ya there!

For all my card details, please come visit my blog.  :)
Thanks for dropping in!
Hugs,
 True :D

BTW...anybody got MILK?  ;)

3 comments :

  1. OMWORD! I COULD EAT THIS!!! Stunning & so life like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card!!!! TFS
    bhoward at kci dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it True! Bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say