Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's that time of the year again - shopping time!


Hi from a beautiful summer day way down here in New Zealand.  Between us, Bonnie and I will get my posting difficulties sorted out, so don't give up on me just yet, please! 
I'm really enjoying the Ribbon Club Assortment for November.  I don't often use a lot of blue in my cards and projects, but this assortment is wonderful and has really inspired me.   I love silhouette stamps like these ones (Grace Taylor), as my coloring skills are sorely lacking, so images like this take the angst out of stamping.  The shopping gals are over-stamped in silver, blue and royal blue ink (Versacolor) and then mounted onto layers of blue and silver card, wrapped in shimmery blue and silver ribbon, then mounted onto white cardstock with blue flecks in it.  The tag is hand cut, hole-punched and tied onto the silver ribbon using the oh-so-useful Baker's Twine.  This same image and layout would work well for a birthday card too.


Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers, Tilly

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say