Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Christmas in July!

Good Morning to Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

Today I am so excited to show the new Red Pom Poms Trim.  When I ordered the trim I wasn’t quite sure how I was going to use it on my card.  Once I started putting my card together it just came to me to place the trim around the image.  Definitely made it very festive looking for a Christmas card.  The Pom Pom Trim does come in other colors and can be used on any card/project. 

I also used Moss Green w/White Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon and Red w/White Dots Grosgrain Ribbon.  All three of these ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Be sure to check out all the other wonderful ribbons/trims and embellishments the store has to offer. 

This is my very first card that I have created since just recently being accepted on the Cards for Men Design Team.  The image I used is called THE MOOST from Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps:

The Moost Digital Image:  The Moost from Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps (colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS).

Card Stock:  Green (TAC) and print (Me & My Big Ideas).

Die-Cuts:  Nestabilities Labels 2.

Embellishments:  White Fun Flock (fur on sweater), White Flower Soft (snow on sign, antlers and ground),  Moss Green w/White Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Pom Poms Trim and Red w/White Dots Grosgrain Ribbon.  All these ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a good week!

Hugs,Kym

3 comments :

  1. wow kym wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Christmas in JULY & I love that MOOSE. Isn't he great! Love the ribbon too! (Can I say love anymore possbily) LOL.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say